SKILLCERT is a boutique training provider, specialising in delivering quality bespoke training solutions in a cost effective way, for business in all major sectors across England and Wales.
To support with this, we have access to a wide range of delivery staff that have undertaken an extensive due diligence process, to ensure that we provide a quality product and service.
With customers from TRW Automotive, Renewi, Coveris Packaging, Cooperative Bank, Penn Pharmaceutical, BECT construction and Cwm Environmental, SKILLCERT is able to deliver the training requirements of your business.
We have a range of training options across Manufacturing, Recycling, Health & Safety, Retail and Finance sectors. We are also providing a range of open courses from selling effectively to Lean Sigma.
If this still doesn’t suit your exact requirements then please contact one of our team who will work with you to understand your needs and deliver a great training package and experience for you.
Meet the Senior Management Team
Steffan is the founder and Managing Director of SKILLCERT, and has over 15 years experience of delivering work based learning qualifications, training and apprenticeships within a wide range of companies across the UK.
Steffan’s key achievements are:
- Managed the successful implementation of Levy Funded qualifications across multiple DS Smith sites in England and Wales.
- Developed and delivered the ‘Through the Gate’ initiative which is currently offering sustainable employment for offenders in England and Wales
- The implementation of 200 Business Improvement qualifications at a Jaguar Land Rover site.
- The successful delivery of a large scale customer service, lean and leadership program in the Cooperative Bank.
- The delivery of a leadership and management program at multiple Britvic sites within the UK.
Chris has over 20 years of experience in delivery, operational and contract management in work based learning, including 17 years at Wales’ largest training provider as their Contracts Manager. This includes managing a £30million contract and 22 sub-contractors.
Rachel has 20 years of experience across training & development and leadership roles, including nine years experience of leading Wales’ largest training provider as their quality director.
Rachel holds qualifications in assessment, internal quality assurance & leadership and management. She has been trained as a Peer Inspector and has been deployed on inspection in Wales.
Sector Lead, Professional Services
Adrian is a specialist financial services learning and development professional and has over 21 years experience
of authoring, examining and delivering financial service qualifications within a wide range of companies across the UK.
Adrian’s key achievements are:
- Supporting the implementation of several complex regulatory projects within UK banks and insurers.
- Successfully managing the roll out of a financial qualifications framework to a salesforce of approximately 900.
- Author, examiner, and tutor for both of the key examining boards in the UK.
Waste and Offender Management Lead
Quality & Delivery Manager
Meet the Delivery Team
Our Strategic Partners